Helping AJ Recruitment Increase Results by 120% and Develop Motivated, Empowered Managers and Recruiters
MD, AJ Recruitment
AJ Recruitment and AJ Community Care is a leading provider of social care staffing solutions and community care support. Having been established for over ten years and experiencing consistent growth; the AJ Group’s performance then started to plateau.
Andrew Brindley and Jo Guy, Managing Director were eager to kick start the company’s financial performance and growth. They engaged with a coach who assisted them in bringing new; structures, procedures and systems into the business.
Unfortunately the results were not at the level that Andrew and Jo wanted. Their goal was to grow their billings and increase their margins in a sector that had experienced significant budget cuts and where there was a downward pressure on fees.
Andrew and Jo realised that to grow their company, they were too hands on. Their team members had little autonomy and their culture reflected a ‘tell and do’ style.
If they didn’t break the cycle of ‘trying’ to do everything and start growing their people nothing would change. Developing managers was regarded as a high priority and yet they had few tools to do this.
It was at this point that Andrew and Jo were introduced to Nicky Coffin.
The identified solution was for Andrew to participate in the six month Manager Leader programme led by Nicky Coffin. This involved a combination of workshops, online learning and 1:1 coaching calls with Nicky.
- Develop a culture where team members contribute to the company’s growth.
- Develop empowered managers who could step up and take responsibility.
- Increase employee retention.
- Grow billings; whilst maintaining or even growing margins.
- 120% Business growth.
- Record week, month and year.
- Fully staffed for 1st time in 2 years.
- Decreased debtor days by 50%.
- 50% increase in temp placements.
- Open culture where individuals are; motivated, empowered, developed
- Increased retention.
- Team members now think for themselves and generate ideas.