CENTRED EXCELLENCE – ROCKIT ‘ACCELERATOR’ MONTHLY ROCKIT ACCELERATOR PROGRAMME PARTICIPATION AGREEMENT
Please read carefully the following terms and conditions relating to your participation in Centred Excellence’s RockIT Accelerator Programme. If you have any objections to the following Terms and Conditions, you should not make the purchase.
These are the CORE VALUES by which Centred Excellence operates: Heart Centred, Commitment to Excellence, Community of Trust, Integrity and Sharing, Empowering Others, Catalysts for Transformation & Exceptional
Terms & Conditions:
1. The agreement is effective as of the date mentioned below by and between Centred Excellence Ltd. (Hereinafter known as the “Company” and You, (hereinafter known as the “Client”). WHEREAS, Company is the creator, founder, and owner of The Rockit Accelerator Programme, which provides on-line training and weekly Q&A group coaching sessions in the field of business education (collectively and hereinafter known as the “Programme”).
WHEREAS, Client describes to participate in the Programme, which includes, but is not limited to:-
- 1 x 60 minute private 1-2-1 coaching per month with your personal success coach
- 1 x monthly Calibration session
- 1 x monthly Solve-It session
- Access to all live RockIT weekly sessions
- Full membership access to the RockIT private Facebook page & community
- Weekly accountability support
- 24/7 access to RockIT online training platform
- Reduced cost Talent Dynamic Profiles
2. If the Company approves your Application and accepts your offer to participate as a Rockit Accelerator participant, then this Agreement automatically becomes a binding contract between you and the Company and applies to your participation in the Rockit Accelerator Programme.
3. Please note any payment for and/or participation in the Rockit Accelerator Programme constitutes that you agree to adhere to the Participation Agreement and are therefore bound to the Agreement terms regardless of whether you sign this contract.
4. Success not Guaranteed: By accepting the terms of this Agreement, YOU agree and understand that CENTRED EXCELLENCE provides Program(s) related to business coaching only and guarantees no specific results. YOU take full responsibility for YOUR own success. Further, you acknowledge that everyone's success is different, and dependent on factors such as your own drive, dedication, and motivation. Any examples of income or testimonials are not meant as a promise or guarantee of your own earnings or success. In other words: we do not guarantee results, you are responsible for your own success.
5. Limited Liability: In no event will CENTRED EXCELLENCE be liable to YOU or any party related to you for any damages, including damages for loss of business profits or other pecuniary loss, whether under a theory of contract, warranty, tort (including negligence) products liability or otherwise, even if CENTRED EXCELLENCE has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Limitations herein described shall be applied to the greatest extent enforceable under applicable law.
6. Commitment to the Program. By accepting the terms of this Agreement, YOU commit and agree to faithfully execute all of the lessons, assignments, and course work in the Program(s) to the best of your ability. You further agree to attend ALL scheduled Q&A sessions included as part of the Program. You also acknowledge that creating results requires tremendous effort and you are prepare and committed to faithfully make that effort.
7. By signing below, you also acknowledge that you have represented to the Company that payment of your Rockit Accelerator Programme fees will not place a significant financial burden on you or your family.
8. Centred Excellence requires all clients to be respectful and professional to our team, location hosts, speakers and other clients throughout the programme at all times. Centred Excellence reserves the right to remove the client from any seminars or groups immediately should they deemed rude, uncooperative, or unprofessional in any way. In such cases the Clients’ tuition/fees for the seminars, groups and events will not be reimbursed under any circumstances, and they will not receive any of our advertised bonuses or qualify for our satisfaction guarantee or any other written or implied guarantees.
9. $1,500 per month Rolling monthly membership, for a minimum of 6 months, with 30 days notice from your payment date to cancel. Access to and use of RockIT Program online training platform whilst you are in the programme and access to weekly group calls from the date of commencement of the agreement.
10. We don’t offer refunds but in the case that you wish to terminate, 30 days written notice can be given after the initial 4 months as part of our Love it or leave it 4 months Guarantee.
11. Before you attend any registered event your monthly fee or deposit agreed must be paid for in full.
12. By providing your payment information and signing below you authorize the Company to charge your credit card or debit card or set up a monthly direct debit for payment for your membership Rockit Accelerator Programme. Failure to keep up payments will result in all access being suspended or revoked permanently if payments cannot be brought up to date.
13. Client further agrees to abide by the Rockit Accelerator Programme as described in the Agreement. When accepted onto the Accelerator Programme you are responsible for the monthly payment of the fees either for the entire period agreed.
14. If for any reason, you choose to remove or cancel yourself out of the Programme prior to the agreed end date of the Commitment Period, you are obligated to pay or continue paying any outstanding balance(s) from the date printed on this Agreement form. To further clarify, no refunds will be issued and all scheduled payments must be paid on a timely basis. In the event that the Client is late with payments for the Rockit Accelerator Programme additional interest fees may apply and be added to the remaining balance due, and Centred Excellence have the right to suspend all online and Rockit Accelerator Programme access until payments are brought up to date.
15. Payments may be paid by BACS transfer in Pound or US Dollars or by credit or debit charge (additional charges may apply for credit card).
16. VAT is charged at the rate current on the date of invoice, so the total sum (including VAT) may alter should the tax rate change between confirmation and the issue of the invoice. (Only applicable to companies in UK & Ireland)
17. There are no refunds given after 10 days of signing this agreement.
18. We respect your privacy and must insist that you respect the privacy of fellow Programme Participants.
19. By signing below you agree not to violate the publicity or privacy rights of any Programme Participants. We respect your confidential and proprietary information, ideas, plans and trade secrets and must insist that you respect the same rights of fellow Programme Participants and of the Company.
20. By signing below you agree (1) not to infringe any Programme Participant’s or the Company’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights. (2) that any information shared by the Programme Participants or any representative for the Company is confidential and proprietary and belongs solely and exclusively to the Participant who disclosed or the Company. (3) You agree not to disclose such information to any other person or use it in any manner other than in discussion with other Programme Participants during Programme sessions. By signing below you further agree that (4) all materials and information provided to you by the Company are its confidential and proprietary intellectual property, belong solely and exclusively to the Company and may only be used by you as authorised by the Company, and (5) the reproduction, distribution and sale of these materials by anyone but the Company is strictly prohibited.
21. Clients also understand that any/all seminars or other benefits expire at the end of the Commitment Period, and will not be carried-over. It is important to note that your benefits MUST be used during the Commitment Period.
22. The Programme instructors are not qualified to provide legal, tax, accounting or financial advice, and the information provided to you by the Programme instructors is not intended as such. You should refer all legal, tax, accounting and financially related inquiries to appropriately qualified professionals.
23. Centred Excellence reserves the right to increase group size, change class frequency, change location and dates of events or substitute trainers or facilitators for any event, seminar or group without prior notification.
24. Except for an obligation to pay fees, neither party shall be liable for failure to perform any of it’s obligations under this Agreement during any period in which such party cannot perform due to matters beyond their control, including, but not limited to, strike, fire, flood, or other natural disaster, war embargo, or riot, provided that the party so delayed immediately notifies the other party of such delay. The terms of this Clause shall not exempt, but merely suspend, any Party from it’s duty to perform the obligations under this Agreement, until as soon as practicable after a force majeure condition ceases to exist.
25. By completing and signing this agreement or commencing the programme and providing your credit card information, Client hereby acknowledges that Client has read, understands, and agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions stated herein.