CENTRED EXCELLENCE – ROCKIT FOUNDATIONS & ACCELERATOR PROGRAMME PARTICIPATION AGREEMENT
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCESSING OR USING CENTRED EXCELLENCE’S PROPRIETARY MATERIALS INCLUDING AUDIO AND/OR VISUAL PRESENTATIONS, MEMBERS AREA, AND/OR PROGRAMS ASSOCIATED WITH CENTRED EXCELLENCE’S ‘ROCKIT FOUNDATIONS AND ACCEELRATOR’ PROGRAMME. BY ACCESSING OR USING THE PROGRAM(S), YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT:
- YOU HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT,
- YOU UNDERSTAND IT, AND
- THAT YOU ACCEPT AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ITS TERMS.
These are the CORE VALUES by which Centred Excellence operates: Heart Centred, Commitment to Excellence, Community of Trust, Integrity and Sharing, Empowering Others, Catalysts for Transformation & Exceptional
Terms & Conditions:
1. The agreement is effective as of the date mentioned below by and between Centred Excellence Ltd. (Hereinafter known as the “Company” and You, (hereinafter known as the “Client”). WHEREAS, Company is the creator, founder, and owner of The Rockit Foundations & Accelerator Programme, which provides on-line training and weekly Q&A group coaching sessions in the field of business education (collectively and hereinafter known as the “Programme”).
WHEREAS, Client describes to participate in the Programme, which includes, but is not limited to training calls, question and answer group calls, online workshops, webinars, audio and/or visual presentations, personal coaching and evaluation.
2. If the Company approves your Application and accepts your offer to participate as a Rockit Foundations & Accelerator participant, then this Agreement automatically becomes a binding contract between you and the Company and applies to your participation in the Rockit Foundations & Accelerator Programme .
3. Please note any payment for and/or participation in the Rockit Foundations & Accelerator Programme constitutes that you agree to adhere to the Participation Agreement and are therefore bound to the Agreement terms regardless of whether you sign this contract.
Membership & Programme Fees:
4. By accepting the terms of this agreement, you agree and understand that you are committing to paying Centred Excellence:
- A deposit of $4800 and $1600 rolling monthly membership (for a minimum of 8 months), or B. a one-time lump sum of $15000 (+VAT if applicable)
For access to and use of Rockit Foundations & Accelerator online training platform for the 9 months duration of your programme and access to weekly group Q&A and Implementation calls from the date of commencement of the agreement. Deposit is made immediately by credit/debit card and further monthly payments (+VAT if applicable) will be set up by Thrivecart with the first payment being taken 4 weeks from the date of the deposit. After the 9 month period a 30 day written notice on payment date is required to cancel membership.
5. By providing your payment information and accessing the online programme you authorize the Company to charge your credit card or set up a monthly direct debit for payment for your membership in the Programme.
6. Client further agrees to be bound by this non-cancellable commitment and further agrees to abide by the Programme as described in the Agreement. When accepted onto the Programme you are responsible for full payment of the fees either for the entire deposit and (minimum of eight) monthly instalments for payment plan or payment in full.
7. And regardless of whether you have selected a lump sum or monthly payment plan, by starting the programme you agree that, if, for any reason, you choose to remove or cancel yourself out of the Programme prior to the end date of the Commitment Period, you are obligated to pay or continue paying any outstanding balance(s) for the entire payment plan period from the date printed on this Agreement form. To further clarify, no refunds will be issued, and all scheduled payments must be paid on a timely basis whether you complete the Programme or not. In the event that the Client is late with payments for the Programme, they will lose ‘Our Results In-Advance Guarantee’ and additional interest fees will apply and be added to the remaining balance due and access to the programme may be revoked.
8. VAT is charged at the rate current on the date of invoice, so the total sum (including VAT) may alter should the tax rate change between confirmation and the issue of the invoice. (Only applicable to companies in UK & Ireland)
9. No Refunds:
Centred Excellence abides by a strict, no refund policy. By accepting the terms of this Agreement, you agree and understand that you are foregoing the right to claim any refund of fees paid for access and use of the Program(s) offered by Centred Excellence. You further acknowledge that in accepting the terms of this Agreement and affirmatively seeking the benefits of and membership in such Program(s), You are taking full responsibility for your own success. Thus, you agree that you will not request a refund.
10. Our Results In-Advance Guarantee:
We guarantee that if you (*conditions apply - complete your scorecard weekly, attend at least 1 implementation call per week, attend your monthly coaching calls each month and post your accountability every week) and don't at least make your initial investment back after the 9 months we will keep working with you until you do.
11. Limited Liability:
In no event will CENTRED EXCELLENCE be liable to YOU or any party related to you for any damages, including damages for loss of business profits or other pecuniary loss, whether under a theory of contract, warranty, tort (including negligence) products liability or otherwise, even if CENTRED EXCELLENCE has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Limitations herein described shall be applied to the greatest extent enforceable under applicable law.
12. Commitment to the Program. By accepting the terms of this Agreement, YOU commit and agree to faithfully execute all of the lessons, assignments, and course work in the Program(s) to the best of your ability. You further agree to attend ALL scheduled Q&A sessions included as part of the Program. You also acknowledge that creating results requires tremendous effort and you are prepare and committed to faithfully make that effort.
13. By signing below, you also acknowledge that you have represented to the Company that payment of your Rockit Foundations & Accelerator Programme fees will not place a significant financial burden on you or your family.
14. Centred Excellence requires all clients to be respectful and professional to our team, location hosts, speakers and other clients throughout the programme at all times. Centred Excellence reserves the right to remove the client from any seminars or groups immediately should they deemed rude, uncooperative, or unprofessional in any way. In such cases the Clients’ tuition/fees for the seminars, groups and events will not be reimbursed under any circumstances, and they will not receive any of our advertised bonuses or qualify for our satisfaction guarantee or any other written or implied guarantees.
15. We respect your privacy and must insist that you respect the privacy of fellow Programme Participants.
16. By signing below you agree not to violate the publicity or privacy rights of any Programme Participants. We respect your confidential and proprietary information, ideas, plans and trade secrets and must insist that you respect the same rights of fellow Programme Participants and of the Company.
17. By signing below you agree (1) not to infringe any Programme Participant’s or the Company’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights. (2) that any information shared by the Programme Participants or any representative for the Company is confidential and proprietary and belongs solely and exclusively to the Participant who disclosed or the Company. (3) You agree not to disclose such information to any other person or use it in any manner other than in discussion with other Programme Participants during Programme sessions. By signing below you further agree that (4) all materials and information provided to you by the Company are its confidential and proprietary intellectual property, belong solely and exclusively to the Company and may only be used by you as authorised by the Company, and (5) the reproduction, distribution and sale of these materials by anyone but the Company is strictly prohibited.
18. Clients also understand that all programme and training access, coaching or other benefits expire at the end of the Commitment Period, and will not be carried-over. It is important to note that your benefits MUST be used during the Commitment Period.
19. The Programme instructors are not qualified to provide legal, tax, accounting or financial advice, and the information provided to you by the Programme instructors is not intended as such. You should refer all legal, tax, accounting and financially related inquiries to appropriately qualified professionals.
20. Centred Excellence reserves the right to increase group size, change class frequency, change location and dates of events or substitute trainers or facilitators for any event, seminar or group without prior notification.
21. Except for an obligation to pay fees, neither party shall be liable for failure to perform any of it’s obligations under this Agreement during any period in which such party cannot perform due to matters beyond their control, including, but not limited to, strike, fire, flood, or other natural disaster, war embargo, or riot, provided that the party so delayed immediately notifies the other party of such delay. The terms of this Clause shall not exempt, but merely suspend, any Party from it’s duty to perform the obligations under this Agreement, until as soon as practicable after a force majeure condition ceases to exist.
22. By completing and signing this agreement or commencing the programme and providing your credit card information, Client hereby acknowledges that Client has read, understands, and agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions stated herein.