CENTRED EXCELLENCE – ‘THE ACADEMY’ PROGRAMME PARTICIPATION AGREEMENT
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCESSING OR USING CENTRED EXCELLENCE’S PROPRIETARY MATERIALS INCLUDING AUDIO AND/OR VISUAL PRESENTATIONS, MEMBERS AREA, AND/OR PROGRAMS ASSOCIATED WITH CENTRED EXCELLENCE’S ‘RECRUITMENT ACADEMY”. BY ACCESSING OR USING THE PROGRAM(S), YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT:
A. YOU HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT,
B. YOU UNDERSTAND IT, AND
C. THAT YOU ACCEPT AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ITS TERMS.
These are the CORE VALUES by which Centred Excellence operates: Heart Centred, Commitment to Excellence, Community of Trust, Integrity and Sharing, Empowering Others, Catalysts for Transformation & Exceptional Results.
Terms & Conditions:
1. The agreement is effective as of the date mentioned below by and between Centred Excellence Ltd. (Hereinafter known as the “Company” and You, (hereinafter known as the “Client”). WHEREAS, Company is the creator, founder, and owner of The Academy, which provides on-line and face-to-face training and coaching services in the field of business education (collectively and hereinafter known as the “Programme”).
2. WHEREAS, Client describes to participate in the Programme, which includes, but is not limited to training calls, question and answer group calls, online workshops, webinars, audio and/or visual presentations, and periodically personal coaching and evaluation. If the Company approves your Application and accepts your offer to participate as a Academy participant, then this Agreement automatically becomes a binding contract between you and the Company and applies to your participation in the Programme.
3. Please note any payment for and/or participation in the programme constitutes that you agree to adhere to the Programme Participation Agreement and are therefore bound to the Agreement terms regardless of whether you sign this contract.
Membership & Programme Fees:
4. By accepting the terms of this agreement, you agree and understand that you are committing to paying Centred Excellence either:
a. Resourcing Course: £1,495, plus VAT
b. Sales Course: £1,495, plus VAT
For access to and use of The Academy Program online training platform for the duration of the training only and access to weekly group training and Q&A calls from the date of commencement of the training start date. Payment is made immediately by credit/debit card.
5. By providing your payment information and accessing the online programme you authorize the Company to charge your credit card or set up a monthly direct debit for payment for your membership in the Programme.
6. VAT is charged at the rate current on the date of invoice, so the total sum (including VAT) may alter should the tax rate change between confirmation and the issue of the invoice.(Only applicable to companies in UK & Ireland)
7. No Refunds: Centred Excellence abides by a strict, no refund policy. By accepting the terms of this Agreement, YOU agree and understand that you are foregoing the right to claim any refund of fees paid for access and use of the Program(s) offered by Centred Excellence. YOU further acknowledge that in accepting the terms of this Agreement and affirmatively seeking the benefits of and membership in such Program(s), YOU are taking full responsibility for YOUR OWN success. Thus, YOU agree that you will not request a refund.
8. Success not Guaranteed: By accepting the terms of this Agreement, YOU agree and understand that CENTRED EXCELLENCE provides Program(s) related to business coaching only and guarantees no specific results. YOU take full responsibility for YOUR own success. Further, you acknowledge that everyone's success is different, and dependent on factors such as your own drive, dedication, and motivation. Any examples of income or testimonials are not meant as a promise or guarantee of your own earnings or success. Please be aware that you may experience income loss by using the Program. In other words: we do not guarantee results, you are responsible for your own success, and there is an inherent risk you may lose money, as with any business venture.
9. Limited Liability: In no event will CENTRED EXCELLENCE be liable to YOU or any party related to you for any damages, including damages for loss of business profits or other pecuniary loss, whether under a theory of contract, warranty, tort (including negligence) products liability or otherwise, even if CENTRED EXCELLENCE has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Limitations herein described shall be applied to the greatest extent enforceable under applicable law.
10. Commitment to the Program. By accepting the terms of this Agreement, YOU commit and agree to faithfully execute all of the lessons, assignments, and course work in the Program(s) to the best of your ability. You further agree to attend ALL scheduled Q&A and coaching sessions included as part of the Program. You also acknowledge that creating results requires tremendous effort and you are prepared and committed to faithfully make that effort.
11. Centred Excellence requires all clients to be respectful and professional to our team, location hosts, speakers and other clients throughout the programme at all times. Centred Excellence reserves the right to remove the client from any seminars or groups immediately should they deemed rude, uncooperative, or unprofessional in any way. In such cases the Clients’ tuition/fees for the seminars, groups and events will not be reimbursed under any circumstances, and they will not receive any of our advertised bonuses or qualify for our satisfaction guarantee or any other written or implied guarantees. Paragraphs 13, 1 & 20 below shall survive termination of this Agreement, binding YOU to Confidentiality in perpetuity.
12. By signing below you grant Centred Excellence the right to use photographs, video, and/or audio impressions of you recorded by Centred Excellence Ltd and to use the photographs and my voice and picture, silhouette, and other reproductions of physical likeness and class-related work in connection with or as part of any presentation, program, publication, product, transmission, or other professional endeavour in which the same may be used or incorporated, and also in the advertising, and/or publicizing of any such analog or digital works or their content, in perpetuity. I understand these images / sounds may be used for commercial, educational, or informational purposes.
13. We respect your privacy and must insist that you respect the privacy of fellow Programme Participants.
14. By signing below you agree not to violate the publicity or privacy rights of any Programme Participants. We respect your confidential and proprietary information, ideas, plans and trade secrets and must insist that you respect the same rights of fellow Programme Participants and of the Company.
15. By signing below you agree (1) not to infringe any Programme Participant’s or the Company’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights. (2) that any information shared by the Programme Participants or any representative for the Company is confidential and proprietary and belongs solely and exclusively to the Participant who disclosed or the Company. (3) You agree not to disclose such information to any other person or use it in any manner other than in discussion with other Programme Participants during Programme sessions. By signing below you further agree that (4) all materials and information provided to you by the Company are its confidential and proprietary intellectual property, belong solely and exclusively to the Company and may only be used by you as authorised by the Company, and (5) the reproduction, distribution and sale of these materials by anyone but the Company is strictly prohibited.
Cancellation or postponement of workshops:
16. By signing below, you agree that if you miss any scheduled group or 1-2-1 coaching calls you lose that call and cannot reschedule it. Clients also understand that any/all scheduled coaching calls, seminars or other benefits expire at the end of the Commitment Period and will not be carried over. It is important to note that your benefits MUST be used during the Commitment Period.
17. The Programme instructors are not qualified to provide legal, tax, accounting or financial advice, and the information provided to you by the Programme instructors is not intended as such. You should refer all legal, tax, accounting and financially related inquiries to appropriately qualified professionals.
18. Centred Excellence reserves the right to increase class size, change class frequency, change location and dates of events or substitute trainers or facilitators for any event, seminar or group without prior notification.
19. Programme bonuses cannot be exchanged for other bonuses and have no cash value. All bonuses are subject to change without prior notification or compensation.
20. Except for an obligation to pay fees, neither party shall be liable for failure to perform any of its obligations under this Agreement during any period in which such party cannot perform due to matters beyond their control, including, but not limited to, strike, fire, flood, or other natural disaster, war embargo, or riot, provided that the party so delayed immediately notifies the other party of such delay. The terms of this Clause shall not exempt, but merely suspend, any Party from its duty to perform the obligations under this Agreement, until as soon as practicable after a force majeure condition ceases to exist.
21. By completing and signing this agreement or commencing the programme and providing your credit card information, Client hereby acknowledges that Client has read, understands, and agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions stated herein.