"HOW DAWN WENT FROM ALMOST CLOSING HER BUSINESS, TO 262% GROWTH AND FROM 16,000 POUNDS/MTH TO 175,000 POUNDS/MTH TEMPS REVENUE SINCE JOINING ROCKIT. HER STAFF ARE PERFORMING CONSISTENTLY AND AS A RESULT DAWN NOW FOCUSES PURELY ON GROWING HER BUSINESS."
MD, KSB Recruitment
KSB Recruitment is a specialist catering and hospitality recruitment company based in Birmingham with over 25 year’s experience in the sector. The team at KSB provide catering and hospitality staff to their clients across the world, including Dubai, America and the Far East.
Dawn has over 30 years successful experience in the recruitment sector.
Over eight years ago, during the recession, the business downsized, and Dawn took the opportunity to retrain as a midwife, which had been a passionate goal of Dawn’s for many years.
KSB during this time was managed by the finance director who managed the back office and a small team of consultants.
At the end of 2017, a number of challenges hit both Dawn and KSB.
The finance director was taken seriously ill with the result that Dawn had to step back in and take the reins. Then unexpectedly out of the blue Dawn’s mum suffered a life-threatening stroke.
The new life Dawn had planned as a midwife ended abruptly as she had no alternative but to step back into the business.
Dawn came back into a different recruitment world.
Social media, digital marketing and the way clients buy had all changed. In her own words, Dawn felt ‘clueless’ and realised she had to get up to speed fast.
The added challenge for Dawn was that sales were not coming in, yet the bills were mounting up and worse still, the consultants had no focus or direction.
Though KSB were finishing off a massive contract at the end of 2017, there was nothing in the pipeline for the following year.
The temp desk was literally ‘empty’, and the permanent side of the business was feast and famine and not sustainable in its current form. The consultants just weren’t billing consistently.
If you’re still swiping your credit or debit card, LinkedIn has opened up its publishing platform to its 275 million users. JUST 4 YOU - WE ARE HERE FOR YOU 'FOREVER' • Proposal Surprises in India • Online Cake and Gift Delivery • Birthday Surprises for Boyfriend • Birthday Surprises for Girlfriend • Anniversary Surprises for Wife • Anniversary Surprises for Husband • Romantic Experiences in Delhi NCR • Marriage proposal ideas • Room Decorations in Mumbai • Candlelight dinner in Delhi • Book a Giant Teddy Bear Online • Send Customized Gifts Online Terms & Conditions DECORATION @999 FLAT -Mini World Decoration at a discounted price. Recent guests praise the rooms' modern furniture and cite the bird's-eye views as nothing short of spectacular www.mejoresonlinecasino.org. Or try your hand on the daily ‘Double Up’ for the chance to double your money.
Worse still Dawn was ‘rusty’ when it came to managing and motivating a billing team.
Not taking a salary herself and maxing out on her credit cards to keep the company a float, Dawn new that something had to change and fast.
It was then she saw an advert on Facebook from Nicky Coffin and Centredexcellence, suggesting she book a call.
The Outcome Dawn Wanted:
- Massive action resulted in good things happening rather than bad! The team started performing, and sales started to flow and; fast. Companies and contacts who wanted KSB Recruitment to help them actively contacted Dawn and her consultants; including a formula one racing team.
- The monthly turnover grew exponentially. February’s turnover of £16,805 grew to over £100,000 by September of the same year, i.e. in less than seven months.
- Dawn and her team will smash through the £750k goal three months earlier than planned and this is without the normal £200k contract that runs at the end of the year.
- A client Dawn and the team had been chasing for 18 years finally converted, and they are now the official catering and hospitality agency on their PSL.
- From having 6 temps a week out in February, this figure has escalated to 50 a week.
- Having nailed their ideal client and identified the Gold jobs they want, the team now say no to clients and jobs that are not a fit anymore.
- The level of calibre of clients has grown, which has created a snowball effect that attracts more of the clients they truly want to work with.
Final Words From Dawn About Working With Centred Excellence
"Nicky and Katy have helped me in so many ways. Handling my mindset has been hard for me alongside some of the issues that we'd had at the beginning of the year.
Then, becoming unwell myself, it was challenging to drag myself in and have that positive mindset. I had to have it. I had to keep going. I had a purpose and a belief that was in the pit of my stomach that no matter what, I've got to keep going and I did and look at the results.
My final words of advice is; follow the process and just do it. And that's what it comes down to, do it. The programme Nicky and Katy run gives you the blueprint; it's the map.
When we first spoke Nicky used the example of the pilot taking 500 excited people to Disney World and that most of the time on route they are off course.
However, they still have a map for where they're going, because they've got 500 passengers on there that want to get to Disney World.
You give us that map. You give us that blueprint to do it. And it's down to us, yes we might deviate off course, that's fine, but if you follow that map and you follow the blueprint, you will get to Disney World; and I have to say it is magical when you get there."
Dawn Turbitt MD of KSB Recruitment